Undoubtedly the best
in the world.-THE SNAP 100.
Build your own with no reduction ratio xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBack
to Option 1
This compact engine has a built in internal gear box which
effectively gears the prop to the correct rotational speed (serving
the same purpose as the external reduction ratios of conventional paramotors)
however much more compact and lighter. When building your own, one now
does not have to fabricate these external components.
Using our new 100cc centrifugal clutch engine supplied
complete with TUNED pipe and mounts.
This 100cc centrifugal clutch engine is undoubtedly the
worlds top paramotor in its class. Light, compact and powerful, especially
with the variable 3 blade prop. This engine has been modified and all
previous teathing problems now gone. It has revolutionized the powered
paragliding world and is set to become the engine of the future.
We supply either as above or as a complete assembled
ready to clip into a wing and fly.
- No reduction ratio (less weight)
- Propeller stays still while engine is on idle.
- Less weight. (Weight is only really a factor
- On the ground as once in the air all the
- Weight is taken up by the wing)
- Ground adjustable 3 blade prop
- No electric starter needed and not hassles
- With lines in the prop during glider inflation as the prop
- Usually NO torque effects experienced.
- Less fuel consumption while on idle as prop is not attached
to crank permanently.
- Slight lag period between revving
engine and available power.
Complete engine with tuned exhaust and
mountings, propeller and harness if need be. (All accessories
inc frame available if need be).
accelerator, mount tank., Alternatively
all accessories are available from www.skytribe.co.za.
assembly and additional components available on our build
your own powered paraglider, along with free video, complete powered
paraglider E book (full colour and all plans etc to build your own.
available on our build your own cd
Our 3 blade composite propellers are supplied with
a PCD (diameter from prop hole to opposite hole) of 75
Most of the clutch paramotor engines are supplied with 60 .
Either you can re drill new holes if there is enough space
or you have 2 options.
1. Simply make an adapter plate that will allow our 3 blade
props to be attached to the existing mounting plate or
2. Make up a new hub with internal spline. (Shown on our
build your own CD or we will supply you with it already